[CoLoCo] Live cd on Lenovo T61 Thinkpad

Chomafin chomafin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 03:20:00 GMT 2008

So using this Alpha version will only load up the live CD? No option for
install? Or does it only circumvent the bios and will let you install as
normal with Live CD's?
What would be wrong with installing 7.04 on a virtual drive then upgrading
via apt-get --dist-upgrade?  I understand that it might be a little
redundant, but wouldn't this clear up the issues?  Take note that doing a
dist upgrade you'll first want to do a full system upgrade with 7.04 then
upgrade to 7.10.