[CoLoCo] [off topic] need advice on building computer

Paul Schwartz pmjs1115 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 21:19:06 GMT 2008

I've had pretty good luck rolling my own. The biggest problem has been power supplies, which are usually supplied with the box so they get skimped on unless you step it up and get a box from one of the better know houses. It may not be the cheapest way to go, but if you put in some diligence you end up with a better product [and not really expensive].

my .02

Paul