[CoLoCo] Custom Software

Dave Vanderploeg dave.vanderploeg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 20:50:50 GMT 2008

I recently started working on a new web app, an advanced quoting program
with some light CMS, but I haven't had much time to work on it. Is there
anyone here who does that sort of thing and wants to give me a price quote
on creating it? Has anyone worked with any companies that do this
specifically?

I'm thinking it will mostly be PHP / MYSQL with some AJAX for the interface.

Dave