[CoLoCo] Ubuntu, The DNC, and Freedom

Ringo Kamens 2600denver at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 16:44:28 GMT 2008

Besides any protest or political partisanship is there some other way for
the group to either participate in or make our presence known at such a
large event that rarely makes its way to Denver? And.. why wouldn't
Anarchists want Ubuntu. It's freakin ubuntu man, everybody loves it.
Comrade Ringo Kamens

Thanks, that's exactly what I'm getting at. I'm not suggesting that we have
a molotov-throwing contingent, but that we make our presence known. There
will be thousands of people here who could be using Free Software if only
they saw our booth..