[CoLoCo] My Ubuntu Experience: 1 Month and Counting

Andrew keen101 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 02:56:57 GMT 2008

Sounds good. I would suggest that when you do get a new system... install
ubuntu without the KVM switch. I've heard that when connected to a KVM
switch during install, that x.org or whatever it's called can get confused
and not install right. If that were to happen, then your graphics could be
messed up. I've never done it myself, but that's what I've heard. Maybe
someone else can confirm this from the list.