[CoLoCo] Tax Time Again

Fri Jan 18 17:37:58 GMT 2008

I have no problem with "etc", since "etc" includes education and some
few other things that need to be as "equal opportunity" as we can
manage, but I WANT THAT POSTCARD!  As a computer geek, I'm tired of
being paying more tax because I'm not a tax geek.  I want simple, fair,
and sustainable.

That said, aren't we pretty far afield?  Aren't we, in fact, discussing
one of the two "forbidden" topics?  I know CLUE-talk specifically allows
this sort of thing, and I've gotten into some pretty high fun there, but
I wasn't aware that the these subjects were fair game on the CoLoCo
list.