[CoLoCo] Install Fest

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 20:43:51 GMT 2008

Your idea sounds great David, but that's simply too big I think for us right
now.  I don't want to crush ideas, but there is a lot of power in starting
small and doing it right the first time you try it rather than making a mess
of something completely out of our ability.  I will look into us renting the
room at my university (I really think it would be PERFECT for an
installfest) and let you guys know what comes out of that.

It was sort of my vision to have a release party and install-fest combined
together last year, but it simply never came to fruition basically on a lack
of location availability and a shortage of resources.

It would probably be a good idea for us to start posting and sorting ideas
on a sub wiki page of our ColoradoTeam presence on wiki.ubuntu.com.  I've
gone ahead and started a wiki page for us to use, an I would encourage
anyone to add any and all ideas that they have to it.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ColoradoTeam/HardyParty

Cheers,
David