[CoLoCo] Install Fest

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Wed Jan 16 16:34:47 GMT 2008

On Jan 16, 2008 9:25 AM, David Overcash <funnylookinhat at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm willing to host an installfest at my university.  We have a computer lab
> that would be perfect for it (tons of power outlets, projector to use,
> tiered seating, etc.).   I'm sure I could rent it out for  our purposes.
> Just give me a date and time.

Why not plan something official for around the Hardy release. We can
advertise it, promote it, post it on planet, brag to our neighbors,
etc. Maybe it could be a full weekend where in addition to installing
we help new(er) users get things running the way they want.

I know that's off the current topic but I think it would be cool to do
something like this.

-jim