[CoLoCo] Ubuntu-us-co Digest, Vol 8, Issue 26

Kevin Fries kfries at cctus.com
Tue Jan 15 18:07:05 GMT 2008

Bulk installs are not exactly on the Wiki at Ubuntu, but there are
several tricks you can use to really kick install into high gear.  Let
me know when you are ready to do this, and I will help in every way I
can.

You don't mention location, but I live in Lakewood, and work in
Inverness, and have my business in Cherry Creek.  So most parts of the
Metro area are quick and easy for me to get to, and have been known to
be willing to travel anywhere in the front range.

Kevin Fries

--
Kevin Fries
Senior Linux Engineer