[CoLoCo] Time Tracking software?

Dave Price kinaole at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 03:41:37 GMT 2008

Chomafin,

Not specific to Ubuntu, but I have used PHP Timeclock with good success.

It is a basic LAMP ( Linux / Apache / MySQL / PHP ) app that gives a
nice timeclock interface to users and a complete mySQL database of
sign-in / sign-out to admins.

http://timeclock.sourceforge.net/

The code is well designed, and easy to tweak to your specific requirements.

aloha,
dave