[CoLoCo] Please Update your information

Chomafin chomafin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 17:57:43 GMT 2008

If you are trying to get something like Mitch
Mahan<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MitchMahan>has set up, you would need to
create a new Wiki Page.  I don't have one
myself, but I think the easiest way would be to go to :
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MichaelMcMaster (you'll note it says the page does
not exist) and click on Create a new empty page.  You'll need to be logged
into the Wiki to create it.
Take into account, This is a partial guess, But I *think* that is how it
works.  Maybe Mich or Nick can clear it up.