[CoLoCo] Startup error

Mitch Smith mitchmcse at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 12 05:26:09 GMT 2008

Ok, Time to see if anyone has any ideas of how to make this go away.

On bootup I am getting the following error

Starting up ...[ 17.999707] PCI: Failed to allocate mem resource #6:20000 at d0000000 for 0000:01:00.0Loading, Please wait...
This seems to be the problem

lspci | grep 01:0001:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation G72M [Quadro NVS 110M/GeForce Go 7300] (rev a1)
It doesn't seem to affect anything, Nothing out of the ordinary outside of occasional screen flicker.  Anyone have any ideas of how to get this error to go away or am I just stuck with it. I am running Gutsy on a Lenovo N100 0768-2cu core duo 1.83 with the 1GB ram, intel wireless and nvidia go 7300 128MB.Mitch Smith "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." -- Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html