[CoLoCo] Flash Problem

thezorch thezorch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 10:27:53 GMT 2008

Hi, I'm having a problem getting Flash to work in Gutsy.  I've tried
installing it via Add/Remove Programs and via Firefox and I haven't been
able to get it to work at all.  I've tried the Nash SWF Player but it
doesn't work with Youtube videos.  Any suggestions?

When I goto a site with Flash content Firefox tells me I don't have the
Flash Player yet when I try to install the player I get the message its
already installed.  I restarted Firefox and that didn't fix the problem.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
thezorch at gmail.com
http://thezorch.googlepages.com/home