[CoLoCo] Wubi 7.10 Alpha Installs Gutsy

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 20:08:43 GMT 2008

Jim,
While I feel very similarly to you on this matter...  I think it speaks
volumes for Linux programmers to cater to ANY user's need so that literally
anyone can feel free to try (and hopefully love) linux.  I just wish that a
WUBI install could have a desktop icon that would install and over-write
windows (and transfer all of their files like the current installer does) so
that the transition could be seamless from windows->wubi->ubuntu just as one
can go windows->ubuntu.

-David