[CoLoCo] Comm Test

siblog tehsiblog at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 16:21:58 GMT 2008

Interesting, now that I have read a little bit more about the Cloudbook and
the Rocket release of the gOS it appears that it this specific release is
based on the GNOME desktop environment.

I want to pick up either the Asus Eee PC or the Cloudbook and can't seem to
decide if I want speed or storage. The Eee PC seems to be working flawlessly
and has a solid state drive, but the storage is minimal and I don't like the
sounds of the Xandros OS from what I have been reading. The Cloudbook on the
other hand seems to be slow and is a little rough around the edges with some
wireless and other OS issues. The upside is that the OS is Ubuntu based and
the storage is twice the size. I can't decide at this point