[CoLoCo] FW: Request for Assist

Mitch Mahan mitch at kci.net
Wed Feb 27 19:45:01 GMT 2008

I'm actually not very familiar with your situation.

I have done my share of networking on Ubuntu Machines but never really
_through_ Ubuntu machines.

I always use Shorewall Firewall (a "hard" to configure firewall) and I know
you can set this up through its pseudo-iptables configuration.

However, you're not without hope.

I've forwarded on your question to the 'Colorado Ubuntu Team' and I'm sure
someone more familiar will be able to help you out.

Cheers,

- Mitch

  _____