[CoLoCo] TIE 2008

Richard Guenther richskyline at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 01:48:32 GMT 2008

Kig would be more of a replacement for Geometer's Sketchpad.  Kig is pretty
user-friendly and I think elementary and middle school math teachers would
be intimidated by Maple.  Well, not all of them, but many of them.

BTW, Phun is just what I was looking for with our AP Physics teacher.
Thanks Michael, for that  Saw a similar video from MIT a while back and was
blown away.  My students in HS right now are really drawn to the sandbox
games.

Richard