[CoLoCo] Executable files?

John Edwards eric.the.grey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 04:43:37 GMT 2008

That's the strange part.  The permissions say Read and Write, and also say
that I'm not the owner, so I can't change them, even though I created under
my ID (there are no other logins to my laptop).

I have played with it some, and if I create the files within the Linux file
system, rather under NTFS, I do not see this.  I think that may, in part,
explain things.  It has something to do with the way the drive is mounted
(for read/write).

John Edwards