[CoLoCo] Aaron is coming to town

Mitch Mahan mitch at kci.net
Mon Feb 18 20:02:26 GMT 2008

How about south D&B off I-25?

It's closer for Aaron.

It's a 10 minute longer drive (probably quicker to get there than to Falling
Rock due to parking issues) for people heading from the north.

It has beer / games / entertainment. if you're bringing the non-geeky along
you can catch a movie afterwards (or have them go to a movie).

Again my vote:

D&B:

Falling Rock:

Cheers,

- Mitch

Google Maps! Link to D&B Location:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q
<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=dave+and+busters+colorado&
sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=37.462243,96.328125&ie=UTF8&ei=6OO5R8SsJJmgigHE2
KyqBQ&cd=1&cid=39680143,-104940736,8055540263707360990&li=lmd>

  _____