[CoLoCo] Aaron is coming to town

NICK VERBECK nerdynick at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 04:48:54 GMT 2008

I think the Gordon Biersch or D&B ideas might be a good place to meet.
They are very centralized between Ft. Collins, Boulder, Downtown, and
The DTC. Also very easy to get to and you don't have to pay for or
find parking. If we do Gordon Biersch we may be able to grab one of
the WiFi connections from one of the Coffee Shops in Flatirons
Village. We can also give them a call and see if they can have WiFi or
can hook us up with a connection of some kind.