[CoLoCo] School Project

Ringo Kamens 2600denver at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 18:42:14 GMT 2008

I was also thinking of making an ad-hoc network with  a few scattered
routers to help boost the signal and then running freenet over that. Freenet
would create its own datastore if it ran on the local network. I figure that
would require less investment capital and then for internet/site access,
maybe running a local-only tor network?

Comrade Ringo Kamens