[CoLoCo] CLI or script access to GNOME resources?

NICK VERBECK nerdynick at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 03:58:49 GMT 2008

You best bet for a break into Python and good reference Python book
would be O'Reily Learning Python. Once you get the basics of Python
down and Python Bindings(Connects Python to C Libraries). You should
be able to find everything you need to know about getting Python to
interact with the GTK Bindings in the GTK docs and/or the Binding
docs. Most of the time the Python Binding names and interaction are
the same as there C counter parts.