[CoLoCo] The Beginning of the End

Mitch Mahan mitch at kci.net
Wed Feb 6 20:37:54 GMT 2008

I think you meant -> s/RHEL/Ubuntu Server/

"/me sees my opportunity to rant.  Are we all doing our part?  Are we
spending money with FOSS-friendly companies?  Are we doing all we can NOT to
use the products that are made and sold by FOSS-unfriendly companies?  Are
we choosing Quake over Half-Life, Evolution over Outlook, RHEL over Windows
Server, OOo over MSO, and above all, Linux over Windows?  Not all the time,
but whenever possible?  Money talks and BS walks.  Stolen is the most
expensive.  If you're stealing Microsoft's products, you're endorsing them
at the highest possible cost, your mind-share, and your honor.  Etcetera.
:-)"

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: