[CoLoCo] Networking question

Kevin Fries kfries at cctus.com
Sun Dec 28 06:21:26 GMT 2008

I only find this is an issue if you suspend or hibernate the laptop.  When I do a proper cold boot in the new location, my laptop fully acknowledges the correct profile.

Kevin Fries
Senior Linux Engineer
Computer and Communications Technology, Inc
A division of Japan Communications Inc
(303) 708-9228 x326