[CoLoCo] SchoolFusion vs. Drupal other FOSS

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Wed Dec 17 18:39:09 GMT 2008

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 11:29 AM, David Overcash
<funnylookinhat at gmail.com>wrote:

> Jim,
> When is the next meeting?  I'm sure that you're on to something but I'd
> have to look around a bit before giving you an accurate response.

Late January. I don't recall the exact date at the moment and there is no
guarantee it will come up then. However, I sense some discussions around
software we have purchased and I'd like to toss this into the mix as well.

Thanks.

--
Jim (Ubuntu geek extraordinaire)
----