[CoLoCo] Switching from DHCP to static ips

Paul Schwartz pmjs1115 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 15:42:32 GMT 2008

--- On Tue, 12/2/08, Kenneth D Weinert <kenw at quarter-flash.com> wrote:

> From: Kenneth D Weinert <kenw at quarter-flash.com>
> Subject: [CoLoCo] Switching from DHCP to static ips
> To: "Ubuntu Colorado Local Community Team" <ubuntu-us-co at lists.ubuntu.com>
> Date: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 7:21 AM
The first question that I would ask is "What's in those files I thought I changed after the reboot?"

Compare that with what you think should be there. If it's what was in the tutorial, then it has clearly missed some critical setting. Unfortunately, I'm only a detective; don't know enough about fixing it.

Paul