[CoLoCo] 8.10 Screen Resolution?

telecon at infosyndicate.net telecon at infosyndicate.net
Tue Dec 2 08:01:47 GMT 2008

I guess I don't understand what you are missing, having not played with the
older resolution tool.

I do find that I can do everything I need to do with the current tool, but I'm
not running anything unusual.

Actually things have improved a bit.  I used to have to run the i8xx bios
modifier on startup to get the right resolution, now it just happens.

What settings can't be changed with the newer tool?