[CoLoCo] Dell Mini PC to ship with Ubuntu preinstalled

Michael "TheZorch" Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 21:50:56 BST 2008

What bothers me is that the Wind barebones desktop and Wind netbook UMPC
aren't going to the US.  I know for certain the Wind netbook isn't
because an article at Engadge said it wasn't but no mention was made if
the Wind barebones desktop was or wasn't going to be sold here.

siblog wrote:
> Cool, I know I would be interested! You will have to share all the
> specs and pricing info once all those details are available to the public
>
> -Simon
>
> On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 11:24 AM, Carl J. Richell <carl at system76.com
> <mailto:carl at system76.com>> wrote:
>

>     ----- "siblog" <tehsiblog at gmail.com <mailto:tehsiblog at gmail.com>>
>     wrote:
>     > Awesome! Touchscreen with Ubuntu Remix maybe!?
>     >

>     That's the plan. The touchscreen model is looking like late
>     October or November. We're working on 2 - 4 models for release by
>     the end of the year.
>
>     --

Michael "TheZorch" Haney
thezorch at gmail.com