[CoLoCo] Solved Many Problems Fear New Ones in the Future

Michael "TheZorch" Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 17:27:19 BST 2008

Andrew wrote:
> I don't know in kde, but in gnome you could set it up in >System
> >Prefrences >Sessions (the terminal command is "gnome-session-properties")
Yeah, that I know from playing around with 7.10 for so long.  But in
Kubuntu there isn't anything for managing startup applications.  And,
incidentally I no longer need to use Desktop Drapes, because KDE has a
desktop wallpaper slide show feature which I find really neat.  Does
anyone else know how to setup a program to start when you login?

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
thezorch at gmail.com
http://thezorch.googlepages.com/home