[CoLoCo] Got BusyBox?

Don Schwartz dSchwartz at AeroRad.com
Tue Aug 12 00:19:58 BST 2008

Kevin

EVERYTHING you've stated  (in BOTH messages) makes some sense..........,

Hav'n NO luck boot'n in2 single user mode........,

i try've some EXTREME measures; try'n 2 load WIN2K (fail'd ~ halfway

JUST now try'n ubuntu ver. 7.10, looks like it's FAIL'N @ run'n local
boot scripts ( which i assume is the ROOT of ALL evil).....,

ANY other ideas prior 2 me do'n somethin nasty 2 the poor CloudBook?

ALOHA & MAHALO 2

Don ( aka Flipper )