[CoLoCo] Got BusyBox?

Andrew keen101 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 13:19:57 BST 2008

It looks like you have the same problem as i did. Although i do not have
a cloudbook i wanted to try out the gOS software awhile back (an i did
not have a dvd to burn to). My logic was that it should be theoretically
possible to configure grub to boot from the iso (or an extraced iso). I
got close, but to no prevail. The futurist i got was to a busybox
message, which no one on the mailing list could help with.

This is the way i added it to my /boot/grub/menu.lst file:

title gOS Live-CD from HD

root (hd0,0)
kernel /mnt/hda4/gOS/casper/vmlinuz ramdisk_size=1048576 root=/dev/ram rw
quiet splash
initrd /mnt/hda4/gOS/casper/initrd.gz

But, i don't know if any of that info will help you.