[CoLoCo] I converted an elementary school to Linux

Fri Aug 8 05:08:46 BST 2008

It's easy; right Jeff?  Practically installs itself...  :-)

Hey, add RMSEL to the list of "Linux wins" in schools.  They have two terminal server
(K12LTSP) nets, and a pretty rich back-office, all in Linux.  Actually, right now, it's
nore of an example of what NOT to do, but I'm rebuilding the whole thing, so next year,
it'll be a model network.

On Thu, 7 Aug 2008 21:27:20 -0600, Mark Gomez wrote

Ubuntu.<https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-us-co>