[CoLoCo] asus eee battery life

Andrew keen101 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 05:29:40 BST 2008

The only one i know about that has ever been advertised as having Ubuntu is
the Noahpad, but they were supposed to post pricing (around $500) on their
website in may. But, they did not. So, I'm wondering if they are one of the
companies working with canonical for a specialized ubuntu mobile edition for
it. Either that or maybe they are re-designing it.

I also found this:
http://www.pioneercomputers.com.au/products/info.asp?c1=3&c2=12&id=2458

Some people said that you could knock off around $100 if you opted for
Ubuntu instead of XP, but i can't seem to find the option on their site.