[CoLoCo] ssh timeout issue

siblog tehsiblog at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 17:02:08 BST 2008

Yeah maybe I will look into firewall settings and see if it kills sessions
after a certain time period

Well, after the script on the Linux box completes the master script running
on the Unix box then scp's the data back to the Unix box via the ssh
connection. So I am sure there is a way to work around it but really hoping
to find the actual issue with the connection timeout. Luckily the long
connection periods only happen once in a while when large volumes of data is
processed so it is not a daily nuisance.

-Simon