[CoLoCo] help setting up bridged router

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Sat Aug 2 19:38:40 BST 2008

On Sat, Aug 2, 2008 at 12:34 PM, David Overcash <funnylookinhat at gmail.com>wrote:

> Same or different subnets?  That affects the ability to "reach" the other
> side of your network.

Same. Host router is 192.168.2.1 and client router is 192.168.2.2. However,
since the client router is connecting to the host router much like any wifi
device does, shouldn't it get an ip via dhcp from the host router? I keep
thinking that when I try to "join" the client to the host it should get an
ip from the host. Maybe this is different somehow.

--
Jim (Ubuntu geek extraordinaire)
----