[CoLoCo] New Name

Mitch Mahan mitch at kci.net
Thu Apr 17 18:33:19 BST 2008

I vote for not worrying.

Everyone I've talked to seem to think the abbreviation a whimsical amusement
rather than a negative.

Among computer geeks that know the team it's a "tongue in cheek" oh. you
belong in the CULT to?

Among non-computer geeks it's just Colorado Ubuntu Linux Team. only the
paranoid will think it's anything other than coincidence and that it's
negative.

Frankly, I see it as even more of a positive then. I deal with enough
paranoid people at work; might as well leave them out of the cool kids club.

;)

Mitch

  _____