[CoLoCo] Hardy test flyer

siblog tehsiblog at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 15:38:28 BST 2008

Mo has updated the flyers with our web address, Thanks Mo! Here is the link
again to look at them - http://moriahpapaya.net/pub/ubuntuposter/

I was hoping to get all the flyer details finalized and sent to System76
today so that we could start distributing them ASAP. To do that I need all
the finalized flyers. I also need the addresses of all the people who want
flyers sent to them, along with quantities. This way the flyers will be sent
to each person directly from System76 and the quantities will help us make a
decision on how many total to have printed off. Send the addresses directly
to my email to avoiding spamming the group.

Thanks,

Simon