[CoLoCo] Ubuntu booth at TIE

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Mon Apr 14 04:08:45 BST 2008

Well, I have the official word now. We can have a table to ourselves to
promote Ubuntu. I have a rough schedule up at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TIEColorado08. Please check your calendar and see if
you can come. Ideally, we need a few people to come up each day and spend a
few hours promoting Ubuntu. You can also bring a bike/board or whatever and
enjoy some time in the Copper/Frisco area. It would be a nice diversion for
a day. All the info is on the wiki page. Please, please, see if you can come
help out. Add yourself to the wiki. Two each block would be nice but not
required. Carpool with someone and make a day of it.

Last year David got us a conference pack from Canonical. Anyone know how we
get one again?

Thanks.
--
Jim (Ubuntu geek extraordinaire)