[CoLoCo] Hardy test flyer

Mitch Mahan mitch at kci.net
Thu Apr 10 18:34:31 BST 2008

If you could get me #4 with 'UBUNTU HARDY HERON RELEASE PARTY" and 'Colorado
Ubuntu Linux Team' at the top I'll produce some copies at Kinkos myself to
distribute and of course give some to people on the list.

I would also ideally like the Ubuntu logo to look 'splashed on' as well.
This way it would make it seem that the artist did the entire thing in an
'interpretive painting style'... rather than looking like someone threw a
lot of black paint over an otherwise perfectly looking Ubuntu logo.

:) Cheers,

- Mitch