[CoLoCo] Is creating something in flash == programming?

NICK VERBECK nerdynick at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 04:15:30 BST 2008

My view on the whole thing would be you need to look at how much
Action Script they did vs how much Flash work they did. If the
ActionScript out way the Flash work. Then I could consider it
programming. As much of the modern day GUI programming is handled by
libraries and such. And we have all seen M$ VS with its fancy drag
drop programming.