[CoLoCo] work/ticket tracking software

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Wed Apr 9 22:12:33 BST 2008

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 3:07 PM, David Overcash <funnylookinhat at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Oh I created something...
>
> http://www.funnylookinhat.com/ticket_system/
>
> All of the passwords are currently set to "password" just for ease of
> demonstration.

The dist is rolling out something. I saw it once but forgot what it was.
Actually, I wasn't impressed. It was almost identical to what you did in a
short amount of time (relatively speaking and I'm not knocking yours). I
will share this with our IT. Who knows, maybe they would rather use yours or
pay you some to customize it.

Thanks for doing this. I did play with it and added a ticket.
--
Jim (Ubuntu geek extraordinaire)
----