[CoLoCo] FC meeting outcomes, ideas, etc...

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Wed Apr 9 21:01:06 BST 2008

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 1:28 PM, siblog <tehsiblog at gmail.com> wrote:

> Who would be interested in getting flyers to post up around schools,
> coffee shops, stores, etc?

I would be happy to spread the word. However, do we have a final decision on
the flier? Not to undermine your work, Simon, but Paul mentioned he also had
some example(s) so it would be nice to see those as well. Also, how do we
get copies? Are we to print them ourselves or does System76 do that?

--
Jim (Ubuntu geek extraordinaire)
----