[CoLoCo] FC meeting outcomes, ideas, etc...

siblog tehsiblog at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 20:56:14 BST 2008

Flyers - I used the standard OpenOffice Template Carl gave us last week to
create a modified version for us. I have attached it to this email, let me
know what you think. I believe we need an account to submit the flyer
design....shall I create a System76 account for the group or just create a
personal account? Also, who would like flyers sent to them? How many would
you like?

-Simon