[CoLoCo] Is creating something in flash == programming?

Scott Scriven ubuntu-us-co at toykeeper.net
Tue Apr 8 20:16:37 BST 2008

* Jim Hutchinson <jim at ubuntu-rocks.org> wrote:
> I will get the source code.

Good, that should help.

Still, how do you evaluate a slick but easy-to-make program
versus an intricate but not-so-great one?  In "real" programming,
simplicity is one of the highest goals, and one of the most
difficult.

Even if it's just low-hanging fruit, the ability to recognize it
is worth something.

> I can bring it to the meeting tonight. Maybe you would have a
> chance to look at it and let me know what you think.

BTW, I don't really know any Flash.  And I doubt I'll be done
with work in time for the meeting.  :(

-- Scott