[CoLoCo] Is creating something in flash == programming?

Kevin Fries kfries at cctus.com
Mon Apr 7 23:00:22 BST 2008

Yea, I agree with Paul, 100% solidly in the grey.

Flash animation with ActionScript is commonly called Flex.  Flex with
offline capabilities is called AIR (which just released for Linux in
alpha form last week.... YEAH!!!!).

The problem you face is that there are books at Barns and Noble on Flex
and Air programming.  And they are identified as such.  But that is a
far cry from standard run of the mill Flash.

You will need to really look at the code to decipher if it is
programming or not.  I don't envy you on this one.

Kevin Fries

On Mon, 2008-04-07 at 15:37 -0600, Paul Hummer wrote:

--
Kevin Fries
Senior Linux Engineer