[CoLoCo] FC meeting outcomes, ideas, etc...

siblog tehsiblog at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 01:38:17 BST 2008

Ya that would be great if we could get someone like HP to sponsor the event,
maybe even pay for food and drinks! Haha. Hopefully we will hear back from
System76 since they advertise promoting Ubuntu release parties on their
site. I also contacted a few other places so we will see what comes out of
it.

Heard great stuff about that Fighting Penguin company, I guess we will see
;-)

Also I did talk to Jim over at SoftPro books down in the DTC area and he
said he would be willing to generously throw us a $20 gift certificate for
the event. Figure we could give it away in some sort of raffle, contest or
something at the event.

-Simon