[CoLoCo] Organization Structure

TJ Heaney tjheaney at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 18:07:36 BST 2007

I think these are great ideas.

Unfortunately, I encounter the problem of being able to get up to the Denver
area regularly. That drive is just a pain from Colorado Springs, and I can
only imagine what the Pueblo member deals with :)

As a side-note, I also belong to a LARP group called the Camarilla. We are a
volunteer based organization, so obviously there is a lack of budget there.
But, many of our members are interested in what Ubuntu has to offer. I can
also consult our membership materials to see what other possibilities there
could be for the Ubuntu group.

One thing that does stick out to me is that of Community Service. Currently,
we are doing a school supply drive. But, regardless, it is a great way to
get our group's name out there.

I could see a possible partnership - after all, geeks are geeks no matter
which way you slice them :) If there is sufficient interest, I can put us in
contact with the Domain Coordinator to see what possibilities there are.

TJ