[CoLoCo] *Stellarium makes a hit with old astronomy teacher*

Andrew keen101 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 02:30:23 BST 2007

Stellarium made a hit with my old astronomy teacher!

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I have given a copy of the
OpenCD to my old astronomy teacher. I told her to check out Stellarium,
and perhaps Celestia. From what I gathered from her, she has not tried
out Celestia yet, but *LOVED* Stellarium. She said she is now going to
use it in her class too!

So, yeah! I told her it was free software, so maybe she will share it
with other students and teachers! ...and if were lucky, perhaps she will
just make a copy of the OpenCD, and who knows... maybe this could help
the FOSS community grow in the future.

:) Thought you would all like to hear about the apparent success.

-Andrew