[CoLoCo] CoLoCo monthly team meeting

Tue Sep 18 19:58:44 BST 2007

On Tue, 2007-09-18 at 12:43 -0600, telecon at infosyndicate.net wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 18, 2007 at 12:42:19PM -0600, David Overcash wrote:
> > I vote Arvada, and would chime that in as well for the majority of our
> > denver members as well as the few we have lingering in south denver.  I will
> > be there unless an emergency comes up (which is about a 50/50 shot).
>
> I'd vote for Longmont, Mondays, otherwise there is very little chance of me
> making it.

That there's blackmail, whether or not it's intentional.  If you want to
give it some punch, you need to sign your email so we know who we'll
miss if/when we opt for a Denver meeting.

That said, I'll drive just about anywhere, for a few meetings, at least,
and more if the beer and/or the material is any good.  And I'll do that
any day but Tuesday.  Moreover, if you're looking for speakers, I can do
that poorly, but enthusiastically.