[CoLoCo] Gutsy Gibbon

Kevin Fries kfries at cctus.com
Fri Sep 14 17:09:10 BST 2007

I am running Gutsy on my Dell Latitude D620.  I had all kinds of issues
with the wireless in Feisty, especially where WPA was involved.  Since
upgrading, it appears to be much more responsive to wireless networks
(as least as far as finding them), but I have not had much opportunity
to really get this machine out in the open and try it.  Maybe it would
be a good idea to do that, this weekend, and I will let you know how it
goes.

Kevin Fries